Fayetteville Regional Airport is working closely with TSA, City and County officials, and the State Health Department in regards to precautionary measures for COVID-19. The airport is operating as normal. Cleaning protocols have been heightened and additional hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the terminal.
If travelers have questions about their current or upcoming flight plans please contact your airline directly.
American Airlines: 800-433-7300
Delta Airlines: 800-221-1212
Rental car services currently have reduced operational hours based on flight schedules.Customers are encouraged to call their rental car service directly for any questions on hours and/or reservations.
The airport restaurant, Tailwind,has suspended all restaurant service. The concession stand in B Concourse is still open to service travelers with grab and go foods and concessions.
For up to date information on COVID-19, prevention tips and local impact please review the contact information below.
- Cumberland County COVID-19 Website: https://www.co.cumberland.nc.us/covid19
- NC DHHS 2019 Novel Corona Virus Website: https://epi.dph.ncdhhs.gov/cd/diseases/2019nCoV.html
- General 2019 Novel Coronavirus questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical or urgent questions - please call the epi-on-call phone: 919-733-3419
- People who have questions or concerns related to COVID-19 can call 866-462-3821 for more information. Press 1 for English or to ask for a language interpreter. Spanish speakers should press 2. To submit questions online, go to www.ncpoisoncontrol.org and select "Chat."